Laser Hair Removal
Thank you for choosing us as your laser hair removal provider! Our technicians are expertly trained skincare specialists, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about as long as you honestly answer your medical history questionnaire the day of your treatment. The following is information you need to read and closely adhere to prior to your treatment.
• You are not eligible for laser hair removal if you are currently taking antibiotics.
• You must be off of antibiotics for 7 days before we can start treatment.
• You must shave the area one day prior to your treatment
Prior to Your Laser Hair Removal Appointment
Avoid tanning and using sunless tanners for ONE to TWO WEEKS to prepare for laser hair removal. The skin should be as light as possible at the time of treatment. We will NOT treat sunburned or recently exposed skin. ALSO, you will need to remove all jewelry BEFORE your appointment, BEFORE entering the treatment room. Reflective surfaces are not allowed around the laser. You will not have time to remove your makeup or your jewelry at the spa, please ensure this is done before entering the spa for your appointment.
Make sure your skin is clean and free of cosmetics, deodorants, lotions, oils or creams of ANY KIND. If you have used ANY type of Hair Removal Product, Creams, Bleaches, Nair, etc…YOU SHOULD NOT get your hair treated today. These products WILL CAUSE A PAINFUL REACTION with the laser!
• If you have been treated for ANY type of cancer, you are NOT eligible for laser hair removal.
• You may not receive laser hair removal if you are being treated for Acne or are on any type of tetracycline.
• St. John's Wort should also be avoided.
• Avoid the use of any Retinol products for TWO WEEKS prior to your session!
• Please see the contraindications list to ensure you are a candidate for this procedure.
• Refrain from plucking or waxing for at least 2-4 weeks prior to undergoing laser hair removal.
• Shaving is fine.
• DO NOT USE Deodorant the day of your laser treatment.
Showing items 1-0 of 0.